We are best
described in two
ways - Independent
We believe that financial advice should be conducted from a place without bias. In order to do that, as your financial advisors we have to remain independent – no incentives, no conflicts of interest.
Because you pay us for our work, we can be ruthless about the effectiveness of the strategies, products and services we recommend. If we think something is a good idea, it’s because we actually think it’s a good idea, not because someone offered us an incentive.
We know… it’s a bit different isn’t it?
WE ARE WORKING FOR YOU
Being recognised by our peers as leaders in our field – is humbling, yet pretty awesome. Not only does it demonstrate to clients our expertise in a range of areas, it also clearly demonstrates our professionalism – something we pride ourselves on.
For us, being professional means getting the job done. It means being reliable and keeping our promises. It means having specialised knowledge and holding the degrees and certifications to back it up. It means being honest, acting with integrity and being accountable.
Like to meet us and find out more? You’ll find us below
DipFP, BBus/BComp, CFP™ SSA®, Registered Tax Agent
- IFA Magazine - Winner - Investment Adviser of the Year 2015
- IFA Magazine - Finalist - SMSF Adviser of the Year 2015, 2016
Cameron focusses on working with clients so they can understand their deep motivators, goals and aspirations. "Money is a tool, not the end destination"
- Gets a huge kick out of being part of his clients financial life journey and happens to be pretty good at it.
- Family man, dad of 3 wonderfully challenging kids
- Very amateur runner, cyclist and kids cricket coach
MAppFin, BSc. BtCB, Dip FP
- IFA Magazine – Holistic Adviser of the Year – Finalist 2019 & 2020
Chris believes that the greatest part of our value lies in the intangibles. What drives our clients, what are their values and then overlaying how ‘the money’ interacts.
- Loves what he does, because behind all the spreadsheets
he’s making a difference
- Lateral thinker & hell-bent problem solver from way back
- Family man. Crossword addict
CPA, BBus (Acc), GradDipFinPlg
- Provisional Financial Adviser
Andrew’s focus is on helping clients find opportunity at the intersection of money, personal values, and their future lives. “It’s at this junction that we make the ‘real’ difference.”
- Career Changer
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) that wanted to add more value in peoples lives
- In the blink of an eye, has two very grown-up children
- On Saturdays you’ll find him devoting his time at the local footy club